Monday, June 1, 2015

Save your own templates!

If you've been fiddling around with your Ready Squares one thing that makes life easier is you can save your layout as a template! I like to duplicate my layout, then I select all the pictures by clicking each box while holding down the shift key. Next, I use the drop down menu at the bottom to select image and set them all back to placeholders.
Then file, save as template, selected page.
Save as smart template! Now when you add a page by using the + button on the left hand side of your program, next to where it says Pages, your saved template comes up in your choices! Sweet!

2 comments:

  1. THANK YOU!! This allowed me to save my Project Life Templates!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOU! Will start trying this. Save a lot of work.

    ReplyDelete