Friday, August 7, 2015

New Pocket Frames!

So, I emailed the designer, Rachel, of Pretty In Green and told her how much I adored her Ready Squares. I requested she make more with bigger picture spots... and guess what?!? She did! I also told her it seemed navy blue went with most kits these days... and she made them in blue! She also gave them to me in exchange for promoting them. And to think I was almost too shy to write her an email and request more Ready Squares!  Check them out here: Ready Squares 2.

Here's what I did with them so far:
I used a Ready Square with the kit All Kinds of Awesome by Pretty in Green.
For this one I used the kit Quiet Moments by Blue Heart Scraps. Isn't my baby just the cutest?! Okay... okay... they're all cute.

Hope you love the new Ready Squares as much as I do! 


**I've seen this disclaimers and I'm not sure if it is necessary, but I received the kit Quiet Moments without charge because I am on Blue Heart Scraps' Creative Team. 


No comments:

Post a Comment