Monday, June 1, 2015

Recolor stamps!

Oh my goodness. I feel so dumb! I have been taking those cool stamps from project life type kits, opening them in PSE, recoloring them and saving as pngs... then dragging back into iscrapbook. Tedious. Boring. Wastes my macbook battery (have you ever noticed what a battery hog PSE is).. then I was trying to edit a photo in iscrapbook. Click on your photo, drop down menu... effects.
Choose tint... then click on the little colored box next to the word color.
It will open your color wheel and you can pick the eyedropper. I chose the blue in my background, which I believe is from one of Chrissy W.'s kits. Turn the intensity up all the way for a perfect color match! Then I just barely added a shadow (120 degrees, offset 1, blur 1, 30% opacity) to make it stand out a little like a sticker. Sweet! The sad part is it only works for one colored elements. If only we could recolor multiple colored elements with a paint bucket, because I totally love Cindy's Layered Cards (Sweet Shoppe is her store) and it would be fun (faster, easier) to recolor them in here.  If there's a way and anyone knows, teach us!

No comments:

Post a Comment