Monday, June 1, 2015

Why it begins...

I'm starting this blog because I recently purchased iScrapbook from the Mac app store. I do have Photoshop Elements 12, and I love to scrap digitally. I discovered Becky Higgins' Project Life app on my iphone/ipad and loved the ease of dragging/dropping pics onto templates and just adding cute cards. It was fun! It was fast! It was totally manageable. But... most of my pics are stored on my macbook. What about those? Searching the Mac App Store for a Project Life app for my macbook I found my solution in iScrapbook.

I love how it pulls in iPhoto (photos for mac too now!) and I can see all my pics on the right hand column of the screen. I pick a picture, drag it from there to the left and drop it right on my layout. There are two things I don't like about iscrapbook- their templates aren't awesome for pocket scrapbooking, and their shadows can be kinda tricky. I suppose there's one more thing I don't like- their customer service is spotty and their manual doesn't tell me everything I want to know. Which is why I started this blog! 

No comments:

Post a Comment